2. Personal Data
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
– Identity Data (such as name, username or similar identifier)
– Contact Data (such as billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers)
– Technical Data (such as internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website)
– Usage Data (such as information about how you use our website, products, and services)
– Marketing and Communications Data (such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences)
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will use your personal data in the following situations:
– To administer and protect our business and our site (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and hosting of data)
– To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
– To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences
4. Sharing Your Personal Data
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access to your personal data, request correction of your personal data, request erasure of your personal data, object to processing of your personal data, request restriction of processing your personal data, and request transfer of your personal data.
7. Updates to this Policy
We may need to update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices, technology, legal requirements, and other factors. We encourage you to review this policy periodically to stay informed about our collection, processing, and sharing of your personal information.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the following details: